Here are the nine things that all of them addressed and often made big changes to:
1. Radically Change a Bad Diet. They didn't all eat the same thing, but processed foods were out and organic was in.
2. Take Control of Your Health. They stopped letting other's make decisions, including doctors and made decisions for themselves.
3. Follow Your Intuition. They paid attention to how they felt in certain places and went with their gut feelings.
4.Use Appropriate Herbs and Supplements. Many people worked with an Alternative Health Professional, if not several and received treatments such as massage, energy work, sound, meditation along with herbs and supplements.
5. Release Suppressed Emotions.
6. Increase Positive Emotions. This was handled well in the book, without the simplistic pollyanna positive affirmation approach that often fails.
7. Embrace Social Support.
8. Deepen Your Spiritual Connection. Many people started a practice of meditation and considered it crucial to the healing process.
9. Have a Strong Reason To Live.
From the Book Radical Remissions by Kelly A. Turner, Ph.D.
Join me my Upcoming Restorative Yoga/Meditation Class starting September 1st, 10am- 11:15am, at Yoga East London
Email sophie at email@example.com or call 226.700.6806